Pages

Aug 20, 2011

7 Wonders In Pakistan

I was wondering if you were to chose 7 wonders in Pakistan or should i say 7 places to visit in Pakistan what do you recommend those places to be?
I mean sometimes people create different categories like 7 Wonders of the ancient world, medieval world, modern world, historical buildings, natural wonders etc but here we have to be Pakistan specific only and you can choose from any category you like and just come up with the 7 best options in your mind

I guess my question is simple now

so i rate these 7 places

1) K2
2) Karakoram Highway
3) Khewra (Salt mines)
4) World Heritage Sites like Qila (fort) Rohtas, Harrapa & Mohenjo Daro
5) Khyber Pass
6) Faisal Masjid
7) Couple of lakes in Northern Areas and NWFP e.g. Jheel Saiful Malook, *** lusar Lake, Ansoo Lake etc

I tried to restrict myself into 7 but i guess these lakes are really amazing and should deserve at least one place in 7 wonders of Pakistan

Well.......What do you say?


1 comment:

Thanks